10 pitch Touring Caravan & Motorhome Campsite in the Forest of Dean
- 18+ Adults Only site
- Open all year including Christmas, Easter & New Year holidays
- Hard Standing Caravan & Motorhome Pitches - Pitches large enough for awnings
- Electrical Hook Up (EHU) - 16 amp hookup for every pitch
- Shower & Toilets block with COVID cleaning materials
- Pet Waste Disposal Point
- Fresh Water fill up point with COVID cleaning materials
- BBQs Allowed - Off the ground & on hard standing only please
- Pet Friendly - Dogs & Cats welcome
- FREE WiFi - details provided on arrival.
- Chemical Disposal Point with COVID cleaning materials
- Recycling Point
- Freeview Satellite TV box available (extra charge applicable)
- Footpath from the caravan site directly into The Forest of Dean
- Camping and Caravaning Club Listed - non members very welcome.
We have signage in the recycling shed and toilet/shower block area making campers aware about keeping your distance from other campers when using the onsite facilities.
Signage in the toilets and showers about hand washing and sanitising Hand sanitiser dispensers are situated around the site toilets….. water collection point ... information shed…. Chemical disposal point and office. There is also a self cleaning station in both toilets where I provide chemicals and paper towelling for you to self clean.
There is a notice on the main office door that reminds everyone that face masks need to be worn inside, Mobile phone QR codes are situated in the office and recycling shed. Regular cleaning of the toilets and showers takes place several times a day.
Hand cleaning materials at various points in the campsite eg water fill up, toilets and chemical disposal.
Your emailed welcome letter tells you that I’m trying to keep you and others on the campsite safe, asks you to use the chemicals to clean areas you use and keep the doors/windows open for ventilation and reduce the COVID risk for everyone on site.
We are very pleased to have been awarded the Visit Britain WE'RE GOOD TO GO Certification showing we have adapted our campsite operations in line with respective Government, public health guidance, we have a COVID-19 risk assessment in place to aid staff training, social distancing and cleanliness procedures throughout the campsite.